_Templarios_
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

_Templarios_

FORUM

InícioPortalGaleriaProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

Jac do you wanna come here? :D

Ir para baixo 
+4
Vagner
bozo
Kotik
Judas Priest
8 participantes
Ir à página : 1, 2  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Kotik

Kotik

Número de Mensagens : 29

Jac do you wanna come here? :D Empty
MensagemAssunto: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSex Set 07, 2007 11:53 am

video 17mb Very Happy Centre of Moscow Very Happy
http://webfile.ru/1520201
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Jacques
Admin
Jacques

Número de Mensagens : 372

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeDom Set 09, 2007 6:09 pm

i cant see this video Sad

Abs
http://templarios.realbb.net
Kotik

Kotik

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSeg Set 10, 2007 1:00 pm

Kotik

Kotik

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSeg Set 10, 2007 1:01 pm

omg its working Very Happy
Racso
Portador Padrão
Portador Padrão
Racso

Número de Mensagens : 153

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSeg Set 10, 2007 4:10 pm

Moscow centre looks like a pig's house? Very Happy
omg!
Jacques
Admin
Jacques

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeQua Set 12, 2007 10:13 pm

0.o Very Happy

u are fucker kotik Very Happy

Abs
Occy
Sargento
Sargento
Occy

Número de Mensagens : 190

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeQui Set 13, 2007 1:50 pm

Cool I see Kotic.....
Kotik

Kotik

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSex Set 14, 2007 10:18 am

of course its not true Smile)) This is pigs from village far from Moscow near Black sea (5 hours car travel) Razz
Racso
Portador Padrão
Portador Padrão
Racso

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSex Set 14, 2007 7:43 pm

I don't believe Kotik.
I think your house is like that. Razz
Kotik

Kotik

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSex Set 14, 2007 8:40 pm

Racso escreveu:
I don't believe Kotik.
I think your house is like that. Razz
I wasnt said that Moscow better.... i think moscow very shit town Razz all fucking people are agressive, fucked by problems and looking for man to say him "BITCH, FUCK YOU!!!" (something near it), NOBODY smile's. If you will smile in the METRO or BUS or other place where many people's - they will think that you are fucking crazy. Do you want see real moscow life? I will show you it ) I will take camera and go to metro and shoot video with people. and i will not looking for sad people cause ALL IS SAD. this life is not for me Sad
All think that im sick, cause im always smile's and always have very good mood, but its not true! Sick not I am, they are sick! thats why i want go to america, where all smile's Very Happy All stupid, but all in elated mood! Not only this)))) My father receive ~2000$ per month Very Happy Dishwasher in the america receive ~3000-4000$ Very Happy Fucking stupid programmer receive 75-150$ per hour! Here (in this fucking moscow) i will finish my university and i must go to army for 1-2 years, and after that i will work all my life like father and receive 1000-2000$.... NEVER! Chupa me Russia. I can serios say: I HATE RUSSIA, ITS FUCKINEST PLACE IN THIS FUCKING WORLD Very Happy and 90% people are bitch's Smile 5% normal and 5% is very very good friends (you never find so good friends, like in the Russia). But thats all. You want make business? You will pay 50% to fucking Federal Security Service or other most important people's in the Russia. You buy car and want make some money with system like private taxi? all good place's for this is busy, and if you will make this anyway - you will die or will pay 50-70% of your money from this. its not fucking normal. you want smoke? 200 gr cost 150$ (its really shit), in america 1 kg 150$ and its very good marijuana Smile you want go to party? all fucking party is shit( if you wanna really great party in the good (not best, just good) club you need ~500-1000$ per night. maybe you want go with girl? 1000-1500! Very Happy about best clubs i will not say Very Happy i was there, but only cause i know some people from that clubs. expensive cars! in america car cost 4000$ (its really good car), same car in the fucking moscow 17000$.
And of course i will say about apartaments Smile
In the most fucking place Moscow 15 min bus to METRO and 1 hour to centre of Moscow will cost 150000$ (1 room) and look like it: http://dl.ziza.ru/other/082007/27/kvartira/123.jpg
you think im joking? NOT, im fucking serios!
try find house in the america Smile 100000-250000$ cost house with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, place near house, 2 floors, main room... fucking apartaments like in russia cost 30000-50000$, but its LOS ANGELES, not fucking moscow!
Jacques
Admin
Jacques

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSáb Set 15, 2007 10:43 am

about houses and apartaments... Brazil have better conditions than EUA...
in the same price... our places (houses and apartaments) are better Smile

Kotik, u are a brazilian guy among strange people Smile

i wish that u have a good life everywhere u go... Smile

go and fuck... Very Happy

Abs
Occy
Sargento
Sargento
Occy

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSeg Set 17, 2007 1:38 pm

If I live in Europe, i go to hard work in swiss, but i live in "Brazil shit country"..... were I work a lot and in the end of month receive shit money, tht I expend all pay shit things.
Tonight we have a chance to be murdered coz in Rio de Janeiro Already a lot of bandits (car, bank, house, ..., ...) and Brazil is great shit
Vagner
Irmão Sargento
Irmão Sargento
Vagner

Número de Mensagens : 127

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeTer Set 18, 2007 5:08 am

((((
Moscow is expensive city in the world. Saint-Petersburg (where i live) is 5th in Europe and 12th in world expensive city.
People recive 300-500 $ usa in mounth. Some more. But apartment for 1 bedroom cost in Moscow ~300k-400k$ USA. In my city ~150k $. Many bandits too. Russia is shit county too. few days ago some lady in Infinity car make big failure. 3 people died. 6 cars was broked. They pay monye and she will be not in prison. Fucking country.
Racso
Portador Padrão
Portador Padrão
Racso

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeQui Set 20, 2007 9:54 am

I know Russia sucks!Razz But USA is another shit, my friend. Razz
Brazil is paradise (im not talking about Rio). If u wanna die young go to Rio... Razz
Brazil is big, beautiful, sunny, many fucking beautiful women (they love foreigners) and many cities not expensive. Northeast region is the best: gourgeous beaches, sun everyday, women in bikini, cold beer, nice prices and etc.
But if u wash dishes here, u will be a broken man anyway! Razz

Kotik, i agree with Jacques, u are a brazilian guy that was born in the wrong place...Very Happy

Maybe u can teach Russian here. I cannot imagine why, but here do exists people who wants to learn your language. Razz

And Vagner, come to Brazil to vacations with your family, u'll never forget it.

Kisses! Razz
Vagner
Irmão Sargento
Irmão Sargento
Vagner

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSex Set 21, 2007 6:08 am

I want come to brazil to vacation. I need 5k$ for it. He he.
I have thise money but will not go now. May be in next year.
Hey find me work in brazil. i will go live there )))).

br people learn ru language because after 3th civil war will not be USA, will be only russia. With russian language.
Racso
Portador Padrão
Portador Padrão
Racso

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSex Set 21, 2007 4:59 pm

aHUahauhauaHuahaUahuahauh
No...
Br people study russian because exists fucking nuts everywhere! Razz

When u come here u look for work my friend. If u work with Tecnology i think u can find easily, but first, learn portuguese! Razz
Judas Priest
Sargento
Sargento
Judas Priest

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSáb Set 22, 2007 12:48 pm

work with mithos or beruze u will won a lot with those squeezers and caps
Jac do you wanna come here? :D 17688208d5a78a61a08cdcef71146159
Jac do you wanna come here? :D 7d91dc66fc8a49368899f0c5ffcdad2d

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!
Vagner
Irmão Sargento
Irmão Sargento
Vagner

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSeg Set 24, 2007 5:43 am

Uhahaha.
I work with computers for 5 years. i work programmer.
Nice work.
Vagner
Irmão Sargento
Irmão Sargento
Vagner

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSeg Set 24, 2007 6:01 am

2k$ USA per mount in hand (i mean that thise money u take after pay all taxes) is good salary?
Racso
Portador Padrão
Portador Padrão
Racso

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSeg Set 24, 2007 11:18 am

For my city is a very good salary.
Our money is called Real.

1 US Dollar = 1,90 Real

Very Happy
Jacques
Admin
Jacques

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeSeg Set 24, 2007 5:20 pm

after 3th Civil Big War... people will not talk Razz

people will not have mounth, head, legs, hands, body... people will be died Very Happy

Abs

ps.: 2k dollars is a good salary (if "clean" in your hand... is really good Smile )
Kotik

Kotik

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeTer Set 25, 2007 3:55 am

Vagner escreveu:
2k$ USA per mount in hand (i mean that thise money u take after pay all taxes) is good salary?
where u take this 2k$? Very Happy why 2k?
4000$-5000$ i will receive per month at first time, and taxes will be near 500-900$ from this 4k-5k (for 1 year i will not have any taxes, maybe just 5%)
Jacques
Admin
Jacques

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeTer Set 25, 2007 9:07 am

better Razz

Abs
Vagner
Irmão Sargento
Irmão Sargento
Vagner

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeTer Set 25, 2007 9:13 am

Kotik what about u speak?
Hey find me work of programm developer i will go to brazil. and will be like afro lol!
bozo
Irmão Sargento
Irmão Sargento
bozo

Número de Mensagens : 126

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitimeTer Out 02, 2007 11:48 am

2Kotik: better go in Japan:D
2Vagner:3th Civil Big War win Chinese not russian or somebody else:D
PS for all: what are u all smoke before make communication?=\

ABC(c)Razz
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jac do you wanna come here? :D   Jac do you wanna come here? :D Icon_minitime

Jac do you wanna come here? :D
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 2Ir à página : 1, 2  Seguinte

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
_Templarios_ :: New Temple :: Sala dos Comuns-
Ir para: